Tangy Steak Kabobs
Prep Time: 30 Minutes-plus
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Soak 8 Wooden Skewers in Water for 30 minutes before threading on Steak.
- Preheat the grill to Medium-High heat.
- In a bowl, combine half of the Steak Sauce, the Worcestershire Sauce, Salt and Pepper.
- Add Steak and toss, coating the meat thoroughly.
- Cover and set Steak aside to marinate, a minimum 10 minutes (the longer it marinates, the more the flavor penetrates, but refrigerate for longer marinating times).
- In another bowl, combine the remaining half of the Steak Sauce with the BBQ Sauce and the Dijon Mustard, then set aside.
- When done marinating, thread the Steak onto Wooden Skewers, doubling the strips back and forth like ribbon candy.
- Grill the skewers 3 minutes, then turn and brush with the BBQ mixture.
- Grill another 3 minutes, then remove from heat, and cover.
- Allow to rest 5-10 minutes, then serve.
Comment on this recipe!
Submit your recipes to the FoodUtah.com!