Cook Time: 10–15 Minutes
- 1C Pistachios (Shelled)
- 2C Almonds
- 1/2t Ground Coriander
- 1/2t Ground Cumin
- 3T Butter
- 1T Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2t Worestershire Sauce
- 1/2t Cayenne Pepper
- 1 1/2t Season Salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place nuts on baking sheet.
- place sheet in over, shaving the sheet several times during the baking (10-15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet over low head, add Coriander, Cumin, Butter, Brown Sugar, Worcestershire Sauce, Cayenne Pepper and Season Salt.
- Stir until the Butter melts and the Sugar is dissolved.
- Place Nuts in a bowl and drizzle them with warm, spiced Butter, then stir until well coated.
- Let the Nuts cool completely.
- STore in an airtight container.
Comment on this recipe!
Submit your recipes to the FoodUtah.com!