(9"x13" Baking Sheet)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sautee Scallions in Olive Oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Scallions and all other ingredients (other than the Phyllo Dough
and Butter) to a mixing bowl. Mix until fully incorporated.
- Grease a 9"x13" baking sheet with Butter.
- Take half of the Phyllo Dough (set other half aside) and lay one sheet
across the bottom of the baking sheet, then brush it with Melted Butter.
Continue this process until the first half of the dough is finished.
- Pour the spinach mixture evenly over the layered and buttered Phyllo
- Layer the second half of the Phyllo Dough just as in Step 5.
- With a knife, score the desirable size of pieces into the Phyllo
Dough, so it doesn't tear apart when its done baking.
- Put in the preheated oven and bake for 60 minutes or until golden
- Allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
Comment on this recipe!
Submit your recipes to the FoodUtah.com!