Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30–50 Minutes
16 oz. Oreo or other brand sandwich cookies
8 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
24 oz. White Chocolate Bark
- 24 oz. Chocolate Bark
- Using a blender, mix cookies and Cream Cheese together.
- Roll mixture into walnut-sized balls.
- Chill for one hour.
- Melt approximates 3/4 of package of White Chocolate Bark.
- Stick a toothpick into an Oreo ball and dip it into the melted bark.
- Allow melted bark to harden on wax paper (about 15 minutes).
- While waiting, melt approximately 1/4 package of Chocolate Bark.
- When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, put melted Chocolate and White Chocolate Bark into a sandwich bag and cut a tiny hole in the corner and drizzle Oreo balls with melted bark for decoration.
Comment on this recipe!
Submit your recipes to the FoodUtah.com!