Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 65 Minutes
2C All-Purpose Flour
- 1C Sugar
- 1 1/2t Baking Soda
- 1/2t Salt
- 2T Hot Water
- 2T Olive Oil
- 1 Egg (Beaten)
- 1/2C Lemon-Lime Soda
- 1C Fresh Cranberries (Chopped)
- 1/2C Pecans (Chopped)
- 1T Orange Zest
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Mix Water, Egg, Oil and Soda until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients and stir until moist.
- Fold in Cranberries, Pecans and Zest.
- Pour into a buttered, 9"x5"x3" baking dish.
- Bake for 60–65 Minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 Minutes.
- Remove from pan and continue cooling on a wire rack.
Comment on this recipe!
Submit your recipes to the FoodUtah.com!