2/3C Olive Oil
1/4C Lemon Juice
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Finely Chopped)
2T Worcestershire Sauce
- 1T Chopped Fresh Thyme
- 1T Brown Sugar
- 1t Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (Cut into 18 even Pieces)
- 1 Green Pepper (Cur into Pieces)
- 2 Green Onions (Cut into Pieces)
- Whisk together the Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Garlic, Worcestershire Sauce, Thyme, Brown Sugar, and Salt and Pepper.
- Reserve 1/4 C of mixture and set aside.
- Onto six skewers, alternately threat three Chicken pieces with three Green Pepper Pieces, and finish with one Green Onion.
- Arrange in a shallow glass bowl.
- Pour marinade over Chicken in the bowl.
- Cover and let stand 30–60 minutes.
- Place kabobs on greased grill over medium-high heat. Cook, turning occasionally for about 8–10 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Serve drizzled with reserved marinade.
Comment on this recipe!
Submit your recipes to the FoodUtah.com!