Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
1T Olive Oil
- 3T Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4t Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1T Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tomatoes (Seeded, Chopped)
1/4C Red Onion (Chopped)
1/4C Italian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine Mayo, Olive Oil and Cheese in bowl.
- Arrange Chicken on baking sheet.
- Evenly top Chicken with Mayo mixture and sprinkle with Bread Crumbs and Italian Seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes or until Chicken is cooked.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl.
- Evenly top cooked Chicken with Bruschetta mixture.
Comment on this recipe!
Submit your recipes to the FoodUtah.com!