Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
1/2C Butter (Melted)
- 1C Dark Brown Sugar (Packed)
1/2t Baking Powder
1/4t Baking Soda
- 1/4t Salt
- 1 Egg
1/2C Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly butter an 8"x8" baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the Butter and Brown Sugar, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and Salt, then set aside.
- To the mixture of Butter and Brown Sugar, whisk in the Egg and Vanilla.
- Into the same mixture, mix in the Flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Stir in the Chocolate Chips.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes (possibly more, if necessary).
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Cut into six, nine or 16 pieces.
"It's different from regular brownies and just as good." Shelby P.
Comment on this recipe!
Submit your recipes to the FoodUtah.com!